HaloSource is a leading, clean water technology company, headquartered in Seattle, WA, USA with business and manufacturing operations in India and China. It is focused on the provision of cleaner, clearer, safer water using its proprietary N-halamine based technologies
HaloPure® technology solutions purify drinking water for more than 10 million people around the world, killing disease-causing bacteria and viruses via the world's only USEPA registered contact biocide for drinking water. S
Our HaloPure disinfecting water purification technology is used in a wide range of drinking water purification products and custom applications to kill bacteria, viruses and microbes, providing safer drinking water and limiting the spread of water-borne diseases.
We expect the HaloPure drinking water purification business to become the principal driver of the Group's revenues beyond 2011.
We believe our HaloPure drinking water purification technology constitutes one of the most significant breakthroughs in the sector in the last 20 years. The Company’s competitive strengths are as follows:
- the depth of the proprietary technology in our products, which are protected by numerous US and international patents;
- a foothold in key markets, which are experiencing double digit growth for drinking water purification products;
- existing large leading multinationals as OEM partners and a growing partner pipeline, driving expansion in the emerging markets for drinking water purification products;
- a growing base of recurring revenues provided by the replacement cartridge model in drinking water purification products;
- the only company with a drinking water purification device registered with the US EPA intended for long term daily use;
- our products are a lower cost alternative to many existing water purification products and are priced at an affordable level for customers in emerging markets
The global residential water treatment market was valued at over $11 billion in 2014 and is expected to see a growth rate of over 9% over the next five to seven years (Source: 2015 Verify Markets Report).
The Indian residential water treatment market was valued at over $600 million in 2014. Poor water quality, rising disposable incomes and improved customer awareness are the key drivers in the residential water treatment market in India (Source: 2015 Verify Markets Report).
With the Company's current product offering in both gravity-fed and RO devices, the highest regulatory certifications, a stable of strong strategic relationships and a pipeline of new products and performance, we expect to be well positioned to capitalise on this rapidly growing opportunity.
Our strategy is focused on the provision of cleaner, clearer, safer water using its proprietary platforms of N-halamine polymers to purify drinking water, killing bacteria and viruses that may cause diseases.
HaloPure® technology provides safer drinking water via lasting OEM partnerships with leading multinational corporations worldwide.